At Acoustic Design Works we strive to deliver the highest quality acoustic panels for your specific needs. To enable a smooth shopping experience, please make sure you understand our terms and conditions below:
- Acoustic Design Works panels currently have a lead time of 7-10 business days before shipping. If you need a more accurate lead time, please be sure to contact us.
- Shipping transit time is independent of lead time and depends on your location and our chosen shipping method.
- You can see shipping cost and time estimates on Checkout page once you enter your address.
- We usually ship with either FedEx or UPS (at our discretion).
- Larger orders may be shipped via freight service.
- We ship only when your full order is ready, no partial orders.
- Feel free to contact us for shipping quotes before ordering.
Question: How much does it cost to ship these acoustic panels?
As shipping costs vary, if you send us a list of the panels you’re interested in and your shipping address, we’d be happy to get you a quote. Normally the panels ship via UPS Ground, but if it is a large order or if the panels are over 48”x24” in dimensions we’ll usually ship via LTL (less than truckload) freight carrier.
LTL accessorial questions
Question: What are the considerations for shipping via LTL?
For panels that are bigger than around 48”x24” in size we may need to ship via LTL freight, so we will need this info:
– Is there a loading dock at the delivery location?
– Do you need the driver to help bring the panels inside (or will there be people there to bring them in?)
– Do you need a delivery appointment, or will there be people there during normal business hours to accept the panels?
Please provide that info when ordering.
Question: Can you ship these sound panels internationally?
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, we currently only ship within the US and Canada.
If there are any issues with your panel order, please contact us as soon as possible (and within 30 days of delivery) and we’ll be happy to assist you. For returns, please note our terms and conditions below:
- For standard panel orders, customers may return any item within 30 days (after delivery). Customers may be responsible for return shipping costs.
- We will not accept returns or offer refunds for any custom panel orders including but not limited to custom fabrics, custom panel sizes/dimensions, or custom panel shapes.
- For standard panel order returns, items must be returned undamaged, unused, and returned in original packing.
- After a return is initiated, returns must be received at our warehouse within 45 days from original delivery to customer. Returns received past 45 days from original delivery will not be accepted.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of normally 20%, but up to 50%.
- If the returned item(s) is valued at $100 or more, buyer must insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship the return with a trackable, signature shipping service.
- Any items valued at over $35 must be returned to seller with a trackable shipping service.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Orders:
- For damaged, defective, or incorrect orders, please contact us immediately to notify us of the issue and follow these instructions:
- The shipping box or crate and the order items must be inspected at the time of delivery for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- If panels arrive damaged, shipment must be signed for as “damaged” upon delivery from shipping company.
- It’s important that you take and send photos of the packaging, panels, and damaged areas (if applicable). This will help us with any claims we will file with the shipping company.
- ADW is not responsible for and cannot be held liable for any damages to the order items after they leave our factory.
- Upon receipt of the returned panel(s), panel inspection, and confirmation of the damage or errors, we may decide to remake the affected panel(s) or issue a refund. A remake or refund is not guaranteed and is decided at ADW’s discretion.
- If you would like to exchange your panels, the above Returns Policy applies.
- If returned panels are received in unused, undamaged, original condition ADW may exchange for other panel(s) of equal or lesser value (if available).
- Buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee may apply.
Packaging for Returns:
- For all returns and exchanges, please use original packing whenever possible.
- Our fabric-wrapped fiberglass panels require careful packaging to avoid damage in transit.
If you have any other questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to have an excellent experience and we’re happy to help!